Skip to main content

Chapter 15 part 1

                 Fight

              ───※ ·❆· ※─── 

"Ban Hua, don't think I dare not touch you."
 
       "I'm so scared!" She mocked Kangning. "Why did you stop calling me Ban Junjun, can't pretend to be courteous now?" Ban Hua rolled her eyes and further added." My family did not raise an 'honest gentleman' who slandered the elders behind their back, who can't even properly hold on to the position of the heir but pretended to be a gentleman who felt capital was  filthy . If it weren't for someone's mother crying and begging in front of my grandmother, could he keep his position as the heir? And now you yell at my brother."
 
 
    
      Even though her brother is quite stupid, but he is after all her brother. Who is Kangning to yell like this? Who is she to yell at their family?
   
     
Even if the Ban family was going to fall, it would be five years from now, but not now!
 
 
   "Yes, our family is all hypocrites. Unlike some people who claim to be beautiful, but have been divorced several times.  Who in the capital does not know that you can't get married? Let's see which promising man in the capital is ready to marry you."After Ban Hua hit Kangning's sore spot, Kangning started to speak up. "When your brother marries a bride will Jingting Houfu still have a place for someone as arrogant as you?"
  
    "Only your brother can do this kind of thing, don't think that all men in the world are as hypocritical as your brother," Ban Heng countered, "My sister can be arrogant as much as she wants. Our whole family is willing to spoil her. What's it got to do with you? Besides my sister is way too beautiful, ten times more beautiful than you, it's useless for you to be envious!"
 
  This Kangning was so vicious that she even provoked the relationship between him and his sister. Is he the kind of person who will forget about his sister because of a wife?
 
    Kangning didn't expect that when she was arguing with Ban Hua, Ban Heng, a man, would intervene, and suddenly she was so shocked she even forgot to blink.
 Is this the education of Jingting Hou Fu?
 Is this the demeanor of Jingting Houfu's heir?
 
 
  "Ban Shizi, isn't it inappropriate for you to meddle  in trivial matters of women?" Jiang Yuchen frowned, looking a little troubled.
 
  "What's inappropriate? Since I'm here, I won't let anyone bully my sister. Why would I care if you are a man or a woman?." Ban Heng snorted. He didn't have a good reputation anyway, so it didn't matter if people said bad things.  Ban Heng was not afraid of embarrassment.
 
 
   A big master watching his family being bullied, but still maintaining the so-called gentleman's demeanor, he believed it showed a fault in the person's way of thinking.
 
  "Ban heir is really well-educated. He even insults the descendants of the royal family. And as a man, he is not even hesitant to bully weak women. It's really astonishing," Kang Ning said with a sneer. "Brother, a gentleman like you, don't concern yourself ..." She looked at Ban-Heng contemptuously. "Don't care about this kind of person."
  

    "Gentleman?" Ban-Hua said without mercy, "What kind of a gentleman is he?  People like Cheng An never boast about themself, but who does not know that he is a gentleman in the whole capital? What kind of hypocrisy is this calling yourself a gentleman? Aren't you embarrassed? Only your family can be like this!"
   

   "Hah!" Ban Heng scoffed, expressing his disdain for Hui-Wangfu's brother and sister with practical actions.
 
   Obviously, the brothers and sisters of Hui-Wangfu were older than the siblings of Marquis Jingting Estate, and their thoughts were scheming. But at this moment, Rong Xia felt that the Hui-Wangfu's siblings had been crushed by the Ban's siblings.
    

    Wang De, who accompanied Count Cheng An, saw that he stood beside them and did not continue to move forward. So,he also maintained a smiling face and stood behind Cheng An. As a eunuch by His Majesty, he really hadn't seen any noble lady quarreling like this... so straightforward.
  

      Seeing that the siblings of Jingting Hou's Mansion didn't seem to suffer, he felt relieved. Junzhu Kangning and Junjun Ban are in the mind of His Majesty. Which is more important, I am afraid that no one in the entire Palace is unclear.
 
  "You two are really bad people!" Kang Ning's eyes were red with anger, "Too much bullying !"
 
   "You two, brothers and sister, rely on your high status to bully us, counting on your status, you even beat people up" ,Ban Hua couldn't believe it. Looking at Junzhu Kangning, she responded, "And you talk about reason?"
 
 
Reasonable?
 
The most unreasonable were the siblings!
                   ───※ ·❆· ※─── 

T/n :
How was it ?
I apologize for not updating when I had said I would. As an apology, I completed both parts together and have posted it together.
So, school started. And I have six hours of online schools(with breaks in betn of course), Online homeworks and study materials are also available only in internet. I feel like my eyes are way too strained. Does anyone have solutions or suggestions regarding this?
P.s : Does this kind of questions or me sharing things about my personal life makes reading more unprofessional (not that it already wasn't unprofessional but still). I mean do you feel like I should not share things that are not related to the book?

previous          content           next

Comments

  1. No your comments are fine!! Makes it seem more if you're actually happy translating😁

    Also thanks for the chapter !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to share to translate this! Afterall, the book is one of my favorites. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Your comments are just fine. It lets us readers feel more connected. I have online class fatigue myself. Turning my laptop light off or all the way down helps. Using a glasses that blocks the rays also help. Take none computer breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adjusting your computer display to match the local light level and using blue light filtering glasses while taking periodic breaks away from any screen will help with the eye strain.
      Small comments about yourself don't really retract from the story I feel, so you're fine.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your support !
      And I will try the methods you suggested!
      And will also remember to take breaks!

      Delete
  3. I heard of the 20-20-20 rule from a doctor. Ever 20 minutes you should look at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. The doctor also recommended searching up exercises (i.e. eyeroll, stretching) as it helps with both eye strain and the headaches sometimes caused by excessive screen time. Also, I'm not sure if you can but when I had to take a semester online I considered it a worthy investment to purchase my textbooks in physical form even if it was a little more expensive. Hope your eye strain improves soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the new books are not available in the shops at the present. So, I can not buy them at the moment. But I will buy them once they are available.
      And I will try the 20-20-20 rule!
      Maybe some eye exercises too!
      Thank you for your suggestions!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 11(Part 2)

  Helloo! Tambu Here!! Its been about 5 months since the previous translator has posted. So, I will take over this project. I will be trying to publish a chapter in on week. And this is my first time, please be kind on me. We are all here for a pleasant reading experience. So, please point out the mistakes and do tell me if the chapter does not flow properly. Enjoy the chapter!                       ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋                                       ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞        Chapter 11 (part 2) She looked at the beautiful and exquisite golden buyao in Ban Hua's hair and shook her head. And then she saw Rong Xia glance at Ban Hua. She felt odd. That glance made her heart feel like a needle pierced through. "Oh, the miss from the Ban family is here."  Hearing the sound of horse hooves, the emperor, in his heart, had wondered who was running the horse. The smile on his face broadened when he looked up, "I know. Except f

Chapter 13 Part 2

             Barbecue               ───※ ·❆· ※───   "Sister, the rabbit you hunted is really fat. It will be delicious when you roast it later." Ban Heng saw the fat rabbit in Ban Hua's hand and immediately called the guard to deal with the rabbit. "I also brought a can of the chili sauce from the barbarian land. It will be delicious to eat when it's roasted."       "This rabbit was not hunted by me, it was given to me by His Majesty." Ban Hua also stuffed the venison to the guards and let them take care of it. "We have to divide a part and send it to mother, so wait for a while "   Ban Heng came near Ban Hua's ear and whispered:  "Swindler!"      "Don't eat if you can hunt!" Ban Hua rolled her eyes, still looking beautiful.   Ban Heng immediately softened his voice and said: "Sister, I am your brother."      "If you weren't my brother, would you be alive today?" Ban Hua asked with ey

Chapter 19 part 1

Chapter 19 part 1 Unedited ───※ ·❆· ※───   "Sister!" Ban Heng trot all the way to Banhua's yard, interrupting the story that the female storyteller was doing. He took the tea that the maid had poured, drank a few mouthfuls before he said, "I have found out." Ban Hua waved her hand to let unwanted people around them retire. Then she tapped the coffee table with both hands: "Who is it?" "Count Zhongping's eldest son, Xie Chongjin. " Ban Heng drank a whole cup of tea before barely catching breath, "He is the 1st-Imperial-Scholar who passed the exam three years ago, but went to work outside the country. After Xi Qilin broke one of his eyes, he was transferred back to Capital City. He just arrived in Capital City yesterday. " "Sister, what do you want me to check him for?" Ban Heng sat down on the chair, he suddenly looked at Ban Hua with a skeptical eye: "You don't think he looks good, do you?" "Can yo